Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make yearly, quarterly and monthly sales plan, forecast and track key metrics of store performance on platforms;
• Be responsible for brands’ official stores in marketplaces overall operation, including monitor store daily sales, campaign plans and sales, store performance improvement plans, internal team and external partner coordination;
• Be responsible for campaign planning and after campaign review, to ensure driving traffic into store, increase conversion rate and revenue per buyer and also be responsible for generating campaign performance report;
• Be responsible for brand product promotion plan and pricing strategy, to ensure increasing turn over rate of all SKUs in store;
• Coordinate as the contact person for brand’s marketing plan about driving traffic from social media channel or other online marketing channels;
• Responsible for store data monitor and analysis, like sales, UV, CVR, RPB, PV, unit price, average basket size, etc.;
• Be responsible for flagship store performance report generation, including campaign report and monthly report as well as the action plan based on the report;
• Relationship maintenance between clients and marketplace;
• Lead employees to encourage delivery of their maximum performance and dedication, set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, good communication and training to keep employee turnover rate in a low level;
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably with a major in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar courses.
- Preferably with proven work experience in e-commerce industry and knowledge about marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, etc.)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written skills in English; Chinese skill is a bonus
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.