The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the marketing function of the company. The manager will be able to assist all its marketing related functions within Southeast Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead to build digital marketing team
- Plan and provide a digital marketing strategy for clients to be excelled in Ecommerce capability
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate digital marketing performance across multiple channels
- Conduct digital marketing operation (e.g. posting ads) before DM team built
- Compile weekly & monthly report in a data-oriented way
- Draft full digital marketing plans for new clients
- Develop the digital marketing functions for Ecommerce in Asia, including:
- Content creation
- Social media marketing – design, build and maintain social media presence
- Digital market research and analysis; Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Performance marketing – Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- CRM programs – review consumer interactions, manage client data, and identify areas that can be improved
- Monitor and manage all related service providers
- Communicate to all levels within the Group and related companies.
- Draft, present and to be accountable for the annual financial budget and targets.
Team Management and Development Functions
- Train and motivate all fulfilment related colleagues and service providers
- Influence and drive results through collaboration with colleagues and contacts at all levels of the organization and be able to develop compelling offers
[Indicate the minimum requirements to perform the essential job functions of the position.]
BA/BS degree or above in any field.
At least 4 to 7 years of work experience in line with Digital Marketing