The eCommerce Customer Support Associate is responsible for customer interface, provides support for pre-sell and after-sales transactions. Champion eCommerce customers service to ensure Aeroworx-managed platform provides the best shopping experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as first point of contact for cross-functional relationship
- Handles directly customer inquiries through email, Live Chat, Phone, and social media
- Provide customer feedback report for both website and products
- Determine and assess the need to escalate customer feedback and concerns within acceptable time frame
- Champion product knowledge and benefits; Understand customer shopping process and order management
- Assist in the collection of pre-sell orders
- Assist and support activities that increase conversion rates and decrease rate of returns
- Adherence to service standard to sustain customer relationship
[Indicate the minimum requirements to perform the essential job functions of the position.]
BA/BS degree or above in business-related field.
At least 1-2 years experience in customer assistance role, preferably at an e-commerce company.